An FC Barcelona tickets are like gold dust, which means you get to see the best football club in the world.
This isn’t just a fantastic event for football lovers, but a great chance to connect with Catalan culture.
But to experience this, you’ve got to buy your FC Barcelona tickets first.
In this article, we’ll break down what’s important and how it will help you make that dream come true!
Barcelona Football Club
Barcelona Football Club, also known as just FC Barcelona, is a Spanish football club. It’s one of the world’s wealthiest and most popular clubs and can easily be seen all over Spain and beyond.
On Nov 29, 1899, FC Barcelona was founded by Joan Gamper as a club to promote football when there was no official league in Spain. At that time, it was called FC Barcelona, but now it’s known as FCB. Fans worldwide support them regardless of their local team affiliation with their blue shirt, regardless of which country they’re from!
Barça’ is the nickname to call Barcelona FC.
Barça is the most decorated team of the twenty-first century, holding a total of 24 LIGA titles, 28 Copa del Rey titles, and 5 Champions League trophies.
The club’s motto is més que un club, which translates as “more than a club.”
How to Buy Barcelona FC Tickets?
If you live outside of Barcelona and want to reserve your Barcelona FC football tickets, purchasing them online is the most convenient and time-saving method available. Make sure you’re flexible with your dates for the trip. This ensures you still get to experience the game if it’s been postponed or the game has been moved.
Postponing a game can happen for different reasons, including bad weather, or the club simply reschedule it for their reasons.
How Much Are Barcelona FC Tickets?
Barcelona FC tickets range from 10.00€ (12USD) for low Copa del Rey games and up to thousands of euros for events like El Clasico against Real Madrid.
Minors in the age of 14 can attend; however, parents or guardians must accompany youngsters below 14.
Things You Need to Know Before Buying FC Barcelona Tickets
We strongly advise you to spend a few minutes reading the following information thoroughly before placing your order for Barcelona FC tickets online.
- Once you’ve received confirmation of your booking, there’s no way you can ask for a refund even if the match date changes.
- If a match is postponed due to bad weather, your ticket will be valid for the new day; however, there will be no refunds if you cannot attend the new date due to unforeseen circumstances.
- We urge that you read the terms of service of the booking agency before you make your online ticket purchase, especially if you are purchasing bulk tickets. There may be differences in the terms and conditions of different online booking agencies.
- The FC Barcelona tickets you buy are not transferable to other games in the future if there’s a possible match postponement or rescheduling.
- An FC Barcelona ticket is valid for one game only.
- It doesn’t matter how you’ve paid for your FC Barcelona tickets online (with a credit card or by bank transfer); if you decide to withdraw your booking, you will be refunded. If, however, the payment goes through after having made an order, refunds are not available.
- If you arrive at Camp Nou too late just to buy your game ticket, there’s no way you’re going to be able to get in with it.
How to Get to Camp Nou for the Game
Camp Nou nestles in Avenida d’Arístides Maillol 12 exactly near Les Corts area, and just about 500 meters away from the stadium. That’s approximately 8-10 minutes of walking from metro stations Badal (blue line L5), Les Corts (green line L3), and Collblanc (blue line L5 and orange line L9).
If you’re dropping closer to Sants Estacio, that’s about a 20-minute walk from Camp Nou.
Camp Nou Ticket Office Hours
Camp Nou’s ticket office is located at two entrance points – 9 and 14. Click here.
Access 14 daily opening hours:
January to December
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday: 09:00 – 14:30
- Saturday: 09:00 – 13:30
- Sunday: Closed
Access 9 daily opening hours:
January to April
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 – 18:15
- Sunday: 10:00 – 14:30
May to October
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 – 20:00
- Sunday: 09:30 – 19:30
November to December
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 – 18:15
- Sunday: 10:00 – 14:30
Where Is the Best Place to Sit at Camp Nou?
Camp Nou is also known as the temple of Barca. It’s the biggest stadium in Barcelona, with the capacity to hold more than 99,000 sports fanatics.
To get the best out of your matchday at Camp Nou, you need to be aware of the best spots to watch on each stand. In addition, each stand has a particular temperature and humidity level.
Naturally, your exact location will be determined by your budget. Still, in general, we can tell that pretty much any place on the second floor will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to see Messi and his teammates go to work.
If you have the funds to purchase a level one seat, you will be able to watch the action up close, but bear in mind that you will not have a fantastic view of the whole field.
FAQs About FC Barcelona Tickets
- How and when do I get the purchased tickets? You will get a booking confirmation as well as a binding booking confirmation within 48 hours of your reservation. The tickets are delivered through e-mail in the form of a PDF. The agency will mail the tickets to you as soon as they have been assigned to your account. After that, you may either print off the tickets or present them using a smartphone.
- Can I get classic paper tickets? Classic paper tickets are no longer available.
- Do I still need to print the tickets? You don’t have to print the tickets, but we recommend a printout just in case you empty your smartphone’s battery.
- Will there be hidden fees? No, the price shown on the ticket is the price at which the agency should sell it. There is a modest pre-sale charge associated with it, but there are no additional costs.
- Are there discounts for children and elderlies? There are no discounts on children and elderlies.
- Can I rent locker rooms at the stadium? No, locker rooms are not available in the stadium. Big bags are not allowed, so we suggest you bring carry handbags or smaller backpacks.
- Can I take pictures and videos at the stadium? Yes, you can take photographs and films at the stadium during a game or Camp Nou’s open-air festival. If you plan to use the pictures for commercial purposes, you must get permission directly from the club.
Using this article, you can plan how you will visit Barcelona and learn about the culture and how they play football. Let’s keep on inspiring you and rekindling your adventurous spirit with more guides. Here are some examples.