The Barcelona Bus Turístic is an official city tour that offers a unique and immersive experience of the sights and sounds of the city. Get a taste of Barcelona and discover its history by travelling through its cherished monuments, old quarters, and dynamic neighbourhoods.
If you’re traveling to Barcelona for the first time or have limited time for sightseeing, the Barcelona Turistic Bus is undoubtedly your go-to option. It’s the most efficient method to view all the city’s key sites and points of interest.
What’s Barcelona Bus Turistic and Its Advantage?
Explore Barcelona aboard the double-decker Barcelona Tourist Bus, the most convenient method to see the city’s most exciting and attractive attractions. You are free to board and disembark the bus at any of the stops.
Barcelona bus touristic offers two different routes. This means you’ll have the opportunity to explore two different paths. There will be transfer points along the way, and this would be your chance to switch from one route to another under the same ticket. You may pick between red and blue, depending on the destinations you are most interested in seeing.
Red: Plaça Catalunya, MACBA, Passeig de Gràcia, the village of Gracia, Park Güell, Tibidabo, Pedralbes, Sagrada Família, and the Futbol Club Barcelona stadium
Blue: Parc de la Ciutadella, the Diagonal, Sants Station, Montjuïc and the old harbour, Port Vell.
For Barcelona Bust Turistic tourist routes, click here.
This tour also offers a comprehensive audiobook guide in 16 languages that will briefly explain everything you need to know about the particular place you’re in. There’s also an online discount voucher book, which will let you save up to €250 (295USD) on admission to leisure attractions, bars, and restaurants.
- Ticket is valid for two sightseeing routes. You can purchase tickets good for one or two consecutive dates. You can see the updated routes of Barcelona Bus Turistic tourist tours here.
- The only sightseeing bus with Barcelona’s information officers on board.
- A bus tour with an audio speaking guide in 16 different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Norwegian, Catalan, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew and Turkish.
- Free headphones you can use for you to enjoy getting to know more about the city.
- Discount voucher for more sightseeing options.
- Free Wi-Fi
- QR codes at each stop with the history of the city.
What Are the Operating Hours?
- Time of journey: 2 hours per route
- Frequency for each destination: 20-30 minutes
- Daily schedule: 9:00 AM-7:00 PM
Where to Buy Barcelona Bus Turístic Tickets?
Make your reservation online, and using your mobile device or a printed copy of your voucher, show it to the guide when you board the bus.
Reservations are valid for 90 calendar days from the date of purchase.
How Much Does It Cost?
Prices are tailored for each customer.
For a day ticket, prices are as follows:
- Adults: €30 (35USD)
- Children: €16 (19USD)
- Children under 4 years: FREE
- Seniors: €25 (30USD)
For a two-day ticket, prices are as follows:
- Adults: €40 (47USD)
- Children: €21 (25USD)
- Children under 4 years: FREE
- Seniors: €35 (41USD)
COVID Safety Measures
- Wear a face mask at all time
- The city of Barcelona imposed hygiene and disinfection measures on all Barcelona Bus Turístic.
Barcelona Bus Turístic is a convenient way to view all of Barcelona’s top sites without having to make any reservations ahead of time.
Using the informative audio guides, which are available in 16 different languages, you can be confident that you haven’t missed anything, and you can quickly discover intriguing details about each site from the guides themselves. More than 2 million visitors use the hop on hop off bus service every year, making it one of the most popular ways for tourists to experience Barcelona.
Get ready for your Barcelona trip and be guided by these fascinating and detailed articles that will help you maximize your experience in this city. Click here to view the complete collection of articles.