Prices & Options
|English Tour 15:00h - Adults||25,00€|
|English Tour 15:00h - Children (4-12 years)||10,00€|
In 1894, at the age of 14, Picasso moved to Barcelona. In his adolescence he created his first important works over here.
The tour leads you along the places of his life in Barcelona. In the end, a half an hour guided visit of the Picasso Museum will conclude the tour. However, you can stay in the museum and keep exploring this excellent collection of art on your own.
Total duration of the tour: 2 hours (one hour walking and one hour in the Picasso Museum)
1. Els Quatre Gats
2. Frisos del Collegi d’Arquitectes
3. Sala Pares
4. Escudellers Blancs
5. Carrer Avinyo
6. Carrer de la Plata
7. Porxos d’En Xifre
8. Llotja de Mar
9. La Ribera
10. Museu Picasso (Guided visit in the end of the tour. Afterwards you can stay in the museum on your own!)
Limited Places: Please book in advance!
What is included?
- English speaking guide
- Admission to the Picasso Museum
- 1h Walking Tour
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email. (Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point Placa Catalunya (exact address on your voucher). Please be there 10 minutes before departure.
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!