Prices & Options
|Adult (over 12 years)||89,00€|
Half Day tour to Catalonia’s most emblematic mountain. Topped by a Benedictine Monastery, Montserrat is an ideal half-day trip to spend a fun day in nature, just a few kilometers away from Barcelona.
On the way to the Monastery, admire the Massif of Montserrat, a spectacular multi-peaked rocky range packed of unique needle-shape formations.
Upon arrival, visit the Monastery, which was founded in the 10th century and still functions to this day, with over 150 monks. It is also well-known for hosting the figure of La Moreneta (the dark one), who is the patron saint of Catalonia.
Next, descend to a nearby equestrian center on the Montserrat Cable Car enjoying the beautiful views on the way, located at the foothill of the Massif. Get ready for a thrilling horseback ride along the Natural Park, offering breathtaking views of Montserrat.
All while enjoying the freedom and tranquility of the countryside. Lead by experienced guides, the route is suitable for everyone.
Enjoy the ride and the spectacular sight of the mountain!
What is included?
- Bilingual guide
- A half day tour guided by a knowledgeable tour guide, ensuring top quality service and great destination information.
- A guided horseback ride with an experienced monitor, an amusing experience suitable for everyone.
- Visit the Monastery
- Montserrat Cable Car descent with beautiful views
- Views of a unique landscape, a perfect getaway for nature lovers.
- Private transport from/to Barcelona in a luxury Mercedes Cabrio Minibus.