Experience the Barcelona Hop on Hop off AND go on a boat ride! Get two amazing views on the City, from the convenient open-top bus and from the Sea.
If you want to visit Barcelona at your own pace, unhurried, by land and sea, this is your choice.
The double-decker Barcelona City Tour bus allows you to hop on and hop off unlimited times throughout the day with the same ticket and to get to know Barcelona history thanks to its comfortable audio headset system, available in 15 different languages.
We provide you a map with all the stops along the route, as well as discounts for different establishments in the city. Our new buses are adapted for people with reduced mobility, they also have an electric roof in the event of rain and are fitted with anatomical seats. There is permanently a stewardess aboard.
We have 2 routes: East and West. The bus frequency changes depending on the time of the year, between 6 and 15 minutes and each route takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
Close by the bus stop on the West route of the Columbus statue monument is located the Las Golondrinas booth where you can embark on a relaxing sailing trip of approximately 40 minutes with fantastic views of the city. The boat has an uncovered area where you can relax and see the panoramic views of the city.
Route Map of Barcelona City Tour
For a detailed map of the routes and the sights and attractions along the way, please take a look below:
You prefer to save the map or print it? Use the Barcelona City Tour – Route Map (PDF-Download).
Children under 4 years are travelling for free. People with disability (+33%) are entitled to use the senior’s tickets.
The Barcelona City Tour hop on hop off buses operate on 2 routes, green and orange, all accessible with the same ticket. Please take a look on our map for the details.
The green route has got a slightly changed itinerary in winter (01/11 to the easter): Ciutadella-Zoo, Teatre Nacional-Auditori, Glòries-Torre Agbar. From the easter onwards the green route runs normally.
What is included?
- Information officer on every bus
- Headset for Audio-Guide on the bus
- Booklet for discounts on sights, attractions and restaurants along the way
- In summer, we recommend you to bring a bottle of water. Especially if you are traveling for a while on the sunny upper deck.
- Two wonderful routes to take you around all of Barcelona!
- Discount pamphlet
- 40 minute boat ride
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
(Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Just hop on the bus on any stop with the print-out!
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.