Get the Barcelona Card for FREE access to 23 different attractions, ALL public transport and many more DISCOUNTS on museums, restaurants & shops. Book Online NOW and save 10% on the Barcelona Card.
It is also known as Barcelona tourist card, Barcelona discount card or Barcelona travel card.
There are two different types of cards: The full Barcelona Card which is valid for 3 – 5 days and the more economic Barcelona Card Express which is valid for 2 days (48 hours).
Both versions offer free public transport in Barcelona, including the airport train and the complete bus and metro network.
Take detailed look at all discounts you will get with the full Barcelona Card:
In case of the Barcelona Card Express, you can see all discounts here: Barcelona Card Express discount booklet 2017-2018 (pdf-file)
New 2018: Barcelona cards are now valid based on hours rather than calender days and become active from when they are first used.
What is included?
- Free city transport: Metro, tram, day buses, FGC (Catalan railways), RENFE (Spanish railways, zone 1).
- Free airport transfer: Get to the city center for free with the airport train.
- Free museums and attactions (only full Barcelona Card): Centre de Cultura Contemporania de Barcelona (CCCB), Fundacio Antoni Tapies, Fundacio Joan Miro, Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA), CosmoCaixa, Museu del Modernisme Catalan, Museu de la Musica, Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya, Museu Olimpic i de l’Esport, Museu de la Xocolata, Museu Egipci de Barcelona, MUHBA-El Call, MUHBA-Placa del Rei, MUHBA-Refugi 307, MUHBA Via Sepulcral Romana, Museu Blau, Museu Frederic Mares, Monestir Pedralbes, Jardin Botanico de Barcelona
- Information Guide in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German and Italian.
- Cut-out coupons for free offers
- A general city map + metro network map
- Huge discounts in museums, culture venues, leisure attractions, night-time venues, entertainment, shops, restaurants and other services throughout the city.
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
(Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Please print it and exchange it in any of the official Barcelona tourist offices below:
(If you cannot print your voucher, please exchange it in the main office on Plaza Catalunya)
- Barcelona Airport: One office in each Terminal
Open daily from 08.30 to 20.30 h
- Barcelona’s main train station of Sants
Open daily from 8 to 20 h
- Plaza Catalunya, right on the square in the basement Open daily from 8.30 to 20.30 h
- And several further offices throughout the city (Exact details on your voucher)
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!