FREE access to 23 different attractions, ALL public transport & many more DISCOUNTS with the Barcelona Card. Book Online NOW & save 10%.
The official Barcelona Card is also known as Barcelona tourist card, Barcelona discount card or Barcelona travel card.
There are two different types of cards: The full Barcelona Card which is valid for 3 – 5 days and the more economic Barcelona Card Express which is valid for 2 days (48 hours).
Both versions offer free public transport in Barcelona, including the airport train and the complete bus and metro network.
Take detailed look at all discounts you will get with the full Barcelona Card:
In case of the Barcelona Card Express, you can see all discounts here: Barcelona Card Express discount booklet 2019 (pdf-file)
Barcelona cards are valid based on hours rather than calender days and become active from when they are first used.
If you are looking for a complete all-in-one pass for your stay in Barcelona, including Sagrada Familia and Park Guell, then please take a look at our Best of Barcelona Combo.
What is included?
- Free city transport: Metro, tram, day buses, FGC (Catalan railways), RENFE (Spanish railways, zone 1).
- Free airport transfer: Get to the city center for free with the airport train.
- SKIP THE LINE access to all free museums and attactions mentioned in the booklet (Barcelona Card only)
- Information Guide in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German and Italian.
- Cut-out coupons for free offers
- A general city map + metro network map
- Huge discounts in museums, culture venues, leisure attractions, night-time venues, entertainment, shops, restaurants and other services throughout the city.
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email. (Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Please print it and exchange it in any of the official Barcelona tourist offices (Exact details on your voucher)
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!