Wine & Cava Route Bus Tour
Come and explore the vineyards and, of course, the tastes of Catalonia’s wines and cavas.
The tour will take you to three cellars of the Penedès region. Have a look at the elaboration of wine and cava and afterwards you will be rewarded with several delicious tastings.
You can also get an audio-guide (5€) with 10 different languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch.
What is included?
- Guided tour and tasting in Jean Leon Winery
- –Guided tour and mariage (three cheeses with three matching wines) in Bodegues Torres
- Guided tour with cava tasting (two different cavas) and brunch in Freixenet
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
(Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point Placa Catalunya/Paseig de Gracia (more details on your voucher). Please be there 20 minutes before departure.
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!
Customer Reviews (3)
Montserrat & Colonia Guell TourDuration: Departure 8:30am - Return 17:00hFrom: 70,00€ Book Now
Wine, Tapas & Cava Afternoon Tour
An incredible opportunity to visit two authentic “family” wineries, in the two different winemaking regions of Catalunya: Penedes and Pla del Bages.Duration: Departure 12:30h - Return 19:00hFrom: 73,95€ Book Now
Montserrat, Tapas & Wine Tour
Enjoy your holiday by wine tasting in Oller del Mas, a 10th century castle located outside of Barcelona, on a half-day tour.Duration: Departure 8:45am - Return 15:30hFrom: 67,95€ Book Now