Montserrat Morning Tour
You will visit the Basilica of Montserrat, one of Spain’s most important pilgrimage sites for hundreds of year, due to it’s famous Black Madonna. The Benedictine monastery is nearly 1000 years old, perched half way up the mountain and sheltered by its peaks; The community of monks hosts a library of nearly 300,000 volumes and the oldest boys’ choir in Europe and you may be lucky enough to catch one of their delightful performances.
What is included?
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Official multilingual guide
- Tasting of 4 different typical liquors
- Entrance into the new audiovisual space
- See the most famous points of interest on the mountain, like the Basilica of Montserrat and the Benedectin Monastery (Black Madonna)
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
- Show it at the meeting point at Carrer Balmes (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!