Camp Nou Museum & Stadium Tour
Show your footballer spirit in the F.C. Barcelona stadium. Go across its trophies and facilities in a unique visit without waiting.
The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others, and visitors can feel the true Barça passion by visiting the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou: including the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed.
Here any football fan’s dream comes true as they sense just what it is like to be a Barça player. You go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom and the commentary boxes.
The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010, and which has been received enthusiastically by members and visitors. The recommended time for a visit is approximately an hour and a half. For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not adapted for people with physical disabilities.
The Stadium and the museum are opened Monday to Saturday from 10.00am – 18.30hrs and Sunday from 10.00am – 14.30hrs (except of matchdays)
What is included?
- Admission to F.C. Barcelona’s Camp Nou Stadium & Museum
- Become FCB’s biggest fan while walking where the players walk!
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email. (Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point at Camp Nou(Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!