Barcelona Segway Tour
Check out a new and different way to explore the city with a Segway Tour. Be original and book the Segway Tour Experience!
Our segway tours will start with a short introduction of how to handle and drive a segway. You will be surprised how easy and secure it is to manage.
A couple of minutes later and you will already be moving pleasantly along the sights of Barcelona. Your feet will be grateful for the rest and you can simply enjoy the tour through one of the most beautiful areas of the city.
While you are traveling in comfort your guide will to tell you about the sights and landmarks you are passing by. And thanks to our small group sizes we can guarantee personal attention as well on the segway tours. Starting in the heart of the Gothic Quarter we will be descending trough the sinuous streets of Barcelona’s oldest neighborhood before emptying into the Paseo Colon.
After discovering the Columbus monument and the end of Las Ramblas we will go to Port Vell and the Palau de Mar. We will visit the Maremagnum and then go down the Paseo Juan de Borbon to arrive in the old fishing district of Barceloneta.
From here we will follow the sea front of Barcelona. First it will take us to the splendid views from the W Hotel and then along the promenade to the Olympic Port. Finally driving past the Estación de Francia we will make our way back to the Gothic Quarter.
You have got the choice among two Segway tours:
Route of 1.5 hours tour:
Paseo Maritimo, Barceloneta, Paseo Juan de Borbon, Palau de Mar, Monumento a Colon, Estacion de Francia, Avenida Litoral, Calle Marina, Puerto Olimpico, Paseo Maritimo
Route of 2 hours tour:
Paseo Maritimo, Barceloneta, Paseo Juan de Borbon, Palau de Mar, Monumento a Colon, Estacion de Francia, Avenida Litoral, Paseo Maritimo de Nueva Icaria, Paseo Maritimo del Bogatell, Paseo Maritimo de la Mar Bella, Paseo de Garcia Faria, Forum de Barcelona, Paseo de Garcia Faria, Paseo Maritimo del Bogatell, Paseo Maritimo de Nueva Icaria, Puerto Olimpico, Paseo Maritimo
What is included?
- All equipment necessary to have a safe and awesome segway tour
- A local guide who loves Barcelona just as much as you do!
- Personalized attention from guide
- A safety briefing, and instructional period
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email. (Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point close to Metro Drassanes (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!