Wine, Tapas & Cava Afternoon Tour
An incredible opportunity to visit two authentic “family” wineries, in the two different winemaking regions of Catalunya: Penedes and Pla del Bages.
Start your journey from tasting cava the sparkling wine famous all over the world. These amazing wines are made with traditions, aged underground in perfect conditions of humidity and temperature, at Finca Ca N´Estella a typical Catalan country house surrounded by the vineyards. Following to the picturesque region of Pla del Bages to Oller del Mas, a 10th century castle, where the owner, the 36th generation of the family, continues traditions of quality winemaking.
You will try ecological chateau wines and discover the taste of the region in this specially designed cava and wine tour. Learn the techniques of cava and wine productions in the cellers of these two beautiful properties.
Duration: approx. 7h
12:30 Depart from Barcelona, in front of Hard Rock Café
13:00 Visit to the family’s home and the barrel cellar
14:00 Enjoy three cavas: Clot dels Oms (International awards) accompanied by tapas
15:20 Depart to Oller del Mas Castle
16:00 Arrival to the the Oller del Mas
17:00 Wine and Tasting and Cheese tasting at the castle
18:00 Departure to Barcelona
19:00-19:30 Arrival to Barcelona, Plaza Catalunya
What is included?
- Shared transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan or bus
- Local English-speaking guide
- Enjoy three cavas with international awards
- Visit to the family’s house and the barrel cellar
- Traditional tapas meal
- Guided visit to Oller del Mas Cellar, castle and vines
- Tasting of 3 organic wines and cheese tasting
- Possibility to buy the wines tasted and to ship them home
- Bottle of water, provided towards the end of the tour
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
- Show it at the meeting point Plaza Catalunya
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!