Wine & Cheese Tasting
A marvellous trip through typical spanish tastes.
INTRO TO SPANISH WINES
This wine tasting is for anyone with an interest in wine: from someone with a new emerging interest in wine, right through to the experienced connoisseur.
Do you enjoy wine but would like to learn more about it? Perhaps you feel rather comfortable ordering some of the more famous varieties but can’t really make sense out of Spanish wine? You know the different types of grapes but would like to learn more about the Spanish regions? You’re coming to Spain and want to learn more about the types of wines here – maybe just for the sake of being able to order the wines you like at a restaurant, or so that you can bring back a couple of bottles of amazing wines as gifts for friends that you can´t get back home. Or you just want to have an enjoyable experience with friends or family here in Barcelona. Any of these reasons, then this tasting is for you.
What You Will Learn:
– Spanish wine basics (grapes, climate, soil)
– Wine tasting techniques
– The wine regions of Spain
WINE & CHEESE PAIRING EXPERIENCE
Our cheese and wine pairings are educational, and enjoyable occasions, with the opportunity to explore classic flavor combinations, as well as discussing the principals behind successfully matching food with wine. Travel around Spain and Catalonia with fine wines paired with regional cheeses guided by a knowledgeable and experienced sommelier. Get to know the regions, ways of production, and curiosities about these products with a 1.5 hour tasting experience.
What You Will Learn:
– Techniques and language of cheese and wine tasting.
– How to choose wines that complement each cheese type.
What is included?
- Introductory Experience: In 45 minutes, you’ll get to taste three great wines from three different regions of Spain.
- Enhanced Experience: In 90 minutes, you’ll get to taste five great wines from five different regions of Spain.
- What Will You Taste:
– Simple Board: 3 varieties of cheeses expertly paired with 3 wines. Plus a regional olive oil, artisan bread and jam.
– Complete Board: 5 varieties of cheeses expertly paired with 5 wines. Plus a regional olive oil, artisan bread and jam.
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
- Show it at the meeting point (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!