Prices & Options
|Children (0-17 years)||129,00€|
Start your morning early with a visit to the medieval Spanish village of Bagà, then head to traditonal french village of Ax-le-Thermes located in the Pyrenees, finally go duty free shopping in Andorra la Vell – all in one day!
Where else but in Europe can you visit three countries in one day? Three different counties, three distinctly different atmospheres, stunning drives, and breathtaking scenery.
After an early start from Barcelona, you’ll be in the Spanish village of Baga by 8:30am for a chance to stretch your legs. Surrounded by the rocky peaks of Cadi-Moixero National Park, Baga boasts a beautiful medieval quarter, with a perfectly preserved market square and church.
From Baga we will drive into the Cerdanya before crossing the border into France.
Ax-Le-Thermes is a traditional French town where you will be able to feel a very typical French atmosphere with various traditional French restaurants, cafes and terraces.
Leaving Ax-Le-Thermes at 11am, you’ll take a scenic drive over the Pyrenees Alps into neighbouring Andorra and its capital Andorra la Vella, the highest capital in Europe.
Don’t forget to have lunch in one of the authentic Andorran restaurants before indulging in some tax free shopping, or head up into the hills for a traditional lunch before enjoying an easy hike along the shores of the mountain lake.
The return drive to Barcelona departs Andorra la Vella at 4pm. You’ll drive through stunning gorges and next to flooded valleys before dropping into a local bar for a drink on our last stop before Barcelona, where we’ll arrive at about 7pm.
What is included?
- Transport in a small mini-coach with full air conditioning
- Professional, English speaking guide
- Fast track admission to all attractions
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email. (Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point Palau de la Musica (exact address on your voucher)Please be there 10 minutes before departure.
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!
- Please wear appropriate clothing to enter churches and good shoes for walking.