Just as Daniel Sempere, Julian Carax, and the other characters of the novel, we will walk through a labyrinth of mysteries and surprises
The participants of the tour will become the characters, as you move around Barcelona to places which are still recognisable to today’s inhabitants.
Not often do we have the possibility to turn fiction into reality but this is one such chance.
Rambla Sta. Mónica, Plaza Real (Royal Square), down Llibreteria Street. Going through Argenteria Street we reach Santa Maria del Mar and Montcada Street to discover the Santa Lucía Asylum and Xampanyet.
Next stop is Els Quatre Gats, Santa Ana Street and Canuda Street to learn about the Athenaeum of Barcelona, “a spot in the city that hasn’t left the 19th century”.
Finishing point: Palau de la Musica
From the 1st of November until the 31st of May the tour starts at 17:00 pm. From the 1st of June until the 31st of October the tour starts at 18:00 pm.
What is included?
- See the best that the Gothic quarter has to offer:
- Santa Anna street
- The arch of the Theatre
- King’s square
- Las Ramblas
- Sant Felip Neri square
- Montcada street
- Knowledgable and enthusiastic guide
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email. (Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point close to Rambla de Santa Monica (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.