Stories and Legends of the Gothic Quarter Walking Tour
Walk around the narrow medieval streets and travel back in time to discover the enthralling history of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter.
This tour starts in Plaça Nova, across the ancient city gate of Barcino, and continues through the Jewish Quarter (Call) and its many squares, like Plaza de Saint Jaume (where the city hall is located); Placa del Rei, Plaça de l’Angel, Argenteria Street and Santa Maria del Mar. It ends in front of the Santa Caterina Market.
At the end of the tour you will enjoy a pintxos tasting in a traditional Tapas Bar of El Born, an area which is famous for its wineries and small design shops.
Traditional Tapas Bar in El Born
The tour starts every Thursday at 3:30 pm in English and Spanish. Every Saturday at 10:00 am there is a tour in French.
What is included?
- English speaking guide
- Pinxtos tasting (2 pintxos and 1 drink)
- See key Gothic Quarter sights like: Monument Barcino, Casa de l’Ardiaca, Call Jueu (Jewish Quarter), Plaça del Pi, Sant Just i Pastor Church, Augustus Temple, Gargoyles Cathedral, Plaça del Rei, Argenteria Street, Santa Maria del Mar church.
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
- Show it at the meeting point close to Plaça Nova (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!
Customer Reviews (0)
Modernisme Walking TourFrom: 16,00€
Walking tour through Barcelona’s modernist style quarters, showing you the architectural gems of Gaudi and others that shaped the distinct face of the city.Book Now
Park Güell – Skip the lineFrom: 10,00€
Parc Guell is situated on the slopes of the mountain range of Sierra de Collserola.Book Now
Wine & Cava Route Bus TourFrom: 63,90€
Come and explore the vineyards and, of course, the tastes of Catalonia’s wines and cavas. The tour will take you to three cellars of the Penedès region. Have a look at the elaboration of wine and cava and afterwards you will be rewarded with several delicious tastings. You can also get an audio-guide (5€) with 10 different […]Book Now