Paella Cooking Class
Experience an evening that will show you the real aspects of Spanish cuisine and allow you to get a real feel for the food and culture of Spain!
Thinking about Spanish food always leads to Paella and Tapas and many people come to Spain to enjoy at least one of them. But why don’t you try to make them yourself?
We can offer you a Cooking Class with a private chef that will help you cook Tapas and Paella, while you are enjoying some good Sangria.
As a preperation for the Class, your chef will visit the famous La Boqueria market with you to buy all the ingredients that are needed. Additionally, he will tell you interesting things about the history of the Spanish cuisine.
When you leave La Boqueria, you will go to a highly equipped kitchen and start preparing your meal, while having some local Tapas to eat and Sangria to drink.
After cooking, you will take a seat and enjoy your delicious food.
The cooking Class takes place everyday at 6pm and it will take about 2.5-3hours.
What is included?
- Professional chef
- Tour of La Boqueria market
- Private cooking venue
- Interactive Tapas, Paella and Sangria making
- Eating and drinking everything that you create
- Everyday at 6pm
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email. (Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Please print it or show it on your mobile phone at : Carrer de la Boqueria (exact address on your voucher)
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!