Montserrat, Tapas & Wine Tour
Enjoy your holiday by wine tasting in Oller del Mas, a 10th century castle located outside of Barcelona, on a half-day tour.
After meeting with your group, you will make your way to Montserrat Natural Park and Sanctuary, home to the Benedictine Santa Maria de Montserrat Monastery and an outdoor museum.
Afterward, continue on to Oller del Mas, just a few minutes away from Montserrat. Located in a castle more than 1,000 years old, this is one of the most important wineries in the region. With your small group you will visit the vineyards and production plant, as well as the treasure room where the chateaux wines age.
Last but not least, the wine-tasting course, where you will taste three products of an excellent quality, and will be offered to try three excellent wines to enjoy combined with the best cold Iberian meats of the country, tapas and pastry.
08:45 Departure from Plaza Catalunya in front of Hard Rock Café
09:45 An amazing guided tour of Montserrat
11:45 Departure to Oller del Mas
12:15 Arrival at Oller del Mas Winery
13:15 Wine Tasting and tapas at the castle
14:30 Departure to Barcelona
15:30 Arrival to Barcelona
What is included?
- Shared transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Local English-speaking guide
- Guided visit to Montserrat’s Natural Park and Sanctuary
- 60-minute free time at Montserrat
- Visit to Oller del Mas cellar, castle, and vines
- Wine tasting (3 organic wines)
- Tapas lunch and dessert
- Possibility to buy the wines tasted and to ship them home
- Bottle of water, provided towards the end of the tour
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email. (Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point Plaza Catalunya (more details on your voucher)
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!