Prices & Options
|Children (3-12 years)||59,95€|
|Seniors (+65 years)||72,95€|
Enjoy your holiday by wine tasting in a boutique winery located outside of Barcelona, on a half-day tour.
After meeting with your group, you will make your way to Montserrat Natural Park and Sanctuary, home to the Benedictine Santa Maria de Montserrat Monastery and an outdoor museum.
Afterward, continue on to this amazing family-run winery, just a few minutes away from Montserrat. With your small group you will visit the vineyards and production plant.
Last but not least, the wine-tasting course, where you will taste three products of an excellent quality, and will be offered to try three excellent wines to enjoy combined with the best cold Iberian meats of the country, tapas and pastry.
08:45 Departure from Plaza Catalunya in front of Hard Rock Café
09:45 An amazing guided tour of Montserrat
11:45 Departure from Montserrat
12:15 Arrival at a boutique winery
13:15 Wine Tasting and tapas
14:30 Departure to Barcelona
15:30 Arrival to Barcelona
What is included?
- Shared transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Local English-speaking guide
- Guided visit to Montserrat’s Natural Park and Sanctuary
- 45-minute free time at Montserrat
- Visit to a boutique, family-run winery
- Wine tasting (3 local wines)
- Tapas lunch and dessert
- Possibility to buy the wines tasted and to ship them home
- Please note that we reserve the right to modify itinerary if considered necessary. Please notify us if you are interested in hearing the boys’ choir during this experience.
- Please note that the Boys’ Choir doesn’t perform on Saturdays, school holidays and several other dates throughout the year.
- We work daily with different low-production, family-owned boutique wineries. Due to logistic reasons, you might visit Oller del Mas, Can Bonastre or Ca n’Estella during this experience.