Enjoy Montserrat on this very special day tour and visit the Gaudi Crypt – a world heritage – in Colonia Guell.
After a scenic bus ride from Barcelona you will arrive on the foot of Montserrat where you will get on the rack railway.
This steep railway will climb its way up to the monastery while rewarding you with incredible views of Catalonia.
On top the panoramic views invite for a short hike.
Visit the Basilica and the audiovisual space “Montserrat portes endins” to find out about the legends of this sacred mountain and the famous Black Madonna!
In the afternoon the tour continues to Colonia Güell, where Gaudi’s world heritage crypt is waiting for us. After a guided tour of the crypt we will invite you for a glass of cava before heading back to Barcelona.
You can also get a 10 different languages audio guide: Catalan, Spanish, English, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch.
What is included?
- Rack railway to the top of Montserrat mountain
- Admission to the Audiovisual Space Montserrat portes endins
- Aromes de Montserrat (liquor) tasting in Montserrat
- Guided visit of Gaudi Crypt in Colonia Guell and glass a of cava
- Languages: English, Spanish and Catalan
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
(Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point Placa Catalunya/Passeig de Gracia (more details on your voucher). Please be there 20 minutes before departure.
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.