After a scenic bus ride from Barcelona you will arrive on the foot of Montserrat where you will get on the rack railway.
This steep railway will climb its way up to the monastery while rewarding you with incredible views of Catalonia.
On top the panoramic views invite for a short hike.
Visit the Basilica and the audiovisual space “Montserrat portes endins” to find out about the legends of this sacred mountain and the famous Black Madonna!
In the afternoon the tour continues to Colonia Güell, where Gaudi’s world heritage crypt is waiting for us. After a guided tour of the crypt we will invite you for a glass of cava before heading back to Barcelona.
You can also get a 10 different languages audio guide: Catalan, Spanish, English, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch.
Things To Bring
Right after booking you receive a voucher.
Please print it or show it on your mobile phone at :
Placa Catalunya/Passeig de Gracia (more details on your voucher)
Please be there 20 minutes before departure.
– Rack railway to the top of Montserrat mountain
– Admission to the Audiovisual Space Montserrat portes endins
– Aromes de Montserrat (liquor) tasting in Montserrat
– Guided visit of Gaudi Crypt in Colonia Guell and glass a of cava
– Languages: English, Spanish and Catalan