Modernisme Walking Tour
Walking tour through Barcelona’s modernist style quarters, showing you the architectural gems of Gaudi and others that shaped the distinct face of the city.
Especially the Quadrat d’Or, or Golden Quadrate, in the Eixample district will impress you. This exceptional area became the focus of modernista Barcelona by the works of architects like Lluis Domenech i Montaner, Josep Puig i Cadafalch and, above all, Antoni Gaudi. Today many of these buildings have gained UNESCO World Heritage status. Limited Places: Please book in advance!
Total duration of the tour: 2 hours.
1. Palau de la Musica
2. Cases Pons i Pascual, Cases Antoni Rocamora
3. Casa Pia Batllo, Casa Heribert Pons, Casa Jaume Moysi, Casa Sebastia Pratsjusa, Casa Climent Arola
4. Editorial Montaner i Simon-Fundacio Antoni Tapies
5. Mansana de la Discordia: Casa Lleo Morera, Casa Amatller, Casa Batllo
6. Casa Vídua Marfa
7. Casa Pere Mila i Camps (La Pedrera), Casa Ramon Casas
What is included?
- 10% discount at Casa Batllo
20% discount at Palau de la Musica Catalana
20% discount at Museu del Modernisme Catala
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
- Show it at the meeting point Placa Catalunya (exact address on your voucher). Please be there 10 minutes before departure.
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!