Prices & Options
|Children (0-17 years)||89,00€|
Meet your guide in central Barcelona and relax in a comfortable minivan as you take in views of the green countryside on the 1.5-hour drive to Besalú.
When you arrive, enjoy a guided walking tour of this beautifully preserved village from the Middle Ages. See the town’s arcaded streets, visit a restored mikveh (an old Jewish bath from the 12th century), and see the remains of a medieval synagogue.
Continue by minivan toward the village of Rupit. On the way, pass by Castellfollit de la Roca, one of the smallest towns in Catalonia with 1,000 habitants in just 3,280 square feet (1,000 square meters), located on the edge of a basalt precipice.
When you arrive in Rupit, enjoy two hours of free time to visit this beautiful village at your own leisure. Wander along the cobblestone streets lined with 16th-century country houses, stop by the hanging wooden bridge, and visit the Baroque-era Church of Sant Miquel. Have lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) and see the remains of the Castle of Rupit on a rocky peak.
Next, enjoy a scenic drive to the top of the Cingles de Tavertet sandstone cliffs, located by the Ter river valley. Pass by a megalithic tomb – a field of funerary urns – and the Iberian Wall until you reach the village of Tavertet.
With your guide you will visit this charming village, declared a National Property of Cultural Interest due to its 48 preserved houses from the 17th and 18th centuries. Learn interesting facts about this village as you admire the houses and the 11th century Romanesque Church of Sant Cristòfol.
Enjoy a short break to grab a coffee at a local café (own expense) or walk to the viewpoint to admire stunning views over the Panta de Sau lake.
Then, relax on the drive back to Barcelona and take in views of El Magatalls, a beautiful lush forest, and El Montseny, a UNESCO Man and Biosphere-listed natural park.
What is included?
- Transport in a small mini-coach with full air conditioning
- Professional, English speaking guide
- Fast track admission to all attractions
- Please wear appropriate clothing to enter churches and good shoes for walking.
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email. (Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point Palau de la Musica (exact address on your voucher)Please be there 10 minutes before departure.
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!