Prices & Options
|Children (Under 12 years)||0,00€|
A tour of the streets, squares and old buildings of the Gothic Quarter giving an insight into its history.
Discover Barcelona’s development from a tiny Roman colony into a wealthy medieval seafarer’s and merchant’s city.
Strategically placed on a small hill overlooking the surrounding plains, the Roman temple marked the center of the first lasting settlement.
During the centuries this area changed over and over telling the rise and fall of the ruling empires until more than 500 years ago the Gothic Quarter’s face was shaped to what you can see today.
During our tour you will explore the indoors of: Augustus’ Temple, the Cathedral cloister, and the palatine chapel of Santa Àgata (Placa del Rei).
1. Placa Sant Jaume
2. Temple d’August
3. Claustre de la Catedral
4. Sant Sever
5. Placa de Sant Felip Neri
6. Palau Episcopal
7. Casa de l’Ardiaca
8. Muralles romanes
9. Casa de la Pia Almoina
11. Verger del Palau Reial Major
12. Palau del Lloctinent
13. Placa del Rei
14. Palau Reial Major
15. Carrer Llibreteria
16. Placa Sant Just
17. Antiga Facana de l’Ajuntament.
What is included?
- Two-hour tour led by a professional guide
- Wireless tour guide system designed to aid communication between participants and the guide
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email. (Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point Placa Sant Jaume (exact address on your voucher). Please be there 10 minutes before departure.
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!