Ghost Walking Tour
The tour tells the mysterious and hair-raising stories that have been taking place in those areas for decades.
An experienced guide leads the visit. Exorcisms, witchcraft, bewitched convents and records of phantom apparitions invade the streets of Barcelona. Participants will have the chance to discover those baffling phenomena in a funny and entertaining way.
At the end of the visit, there will be the possibility to have a very special dinner for a “paranormal price” in a restaurant around the area of the tour.
Finishing point: Santa Maria del Mar Church. Metro: L4, Jaume I or Barceloneta
From November to March this English / Spanish Tour is starting every Friday at 21:30.
Arc de Triomf
Please be there 10 minutes before the departure.
What is included?
- See Barcelona’s spookiest sights, like:
- Portal Nou,
- Sant Pere square
- Flor de Lliri St
- Marcús square
- Neu de Sant Cugat St.
- Moncada St
- Paseo del Borne
- Local, “haunted” guide who speaks English and Spanish (other languages upon request)
- Discounted dinner option
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
- Show it at the meeting point close to Metro Arc de Triomf (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!
Customer Reviews (0)
The Magic Fountain Night Tour including hotel drop offFrom: 32,00€
Enjoy and admire the Magic Fountain of Montjuic with its dancing water, light and dance show.Book Now
Barcelona Shuttle BusFrom: 12,90€
The low-cost shuttle bus is your best value for money in Barcelona with door to door service from BCN airport & port directly to your destination!Book Now
Steel Donkey Bike TourFrom: 35,00€
Experience a tour that will show you the real local aspects of Barcelona and allow you to get a real feel for the city!Book Now