Gaudi’s Highlights & Park Guell Afternoon Tour
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived.
Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona.
We will take you to the Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Basilica, Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece which is Barcelona’s most famous landmark.
The guide will take you on a walking tour of the exterior of the Sagrada Familia, to admire the richly and symbolically decorated facades.
Next you will discover Gaudi’s bizarre Park Güell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Our tour continues to Passeig de Gràcia to see Gaudi’s famous apartment buildings like Casa Batlló, Casa Mila “La Pedrera” and others modernist buildings.
The tour ends near the Casa Milà “la Pedrera” at c/ Provença 261-265.
Please be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours, The use of comfortable clothes and shoes is recommened.
What is included?
- Transport in comfortable air-conditioned bus
- English-speaking tour guide
- All admissions to the visited monuments
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
- Show it at the meeting point (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!