Gaudi eBike Highlights Tour
During our Gaudí Tour, you will follow the traces and influence of the Master everywhere. We ride through the Gothic Quarter, Park Ciutadella and the Eixample neighbourhood towards Gaudís most appreciated magnum opus, the Sagrada Familia.
Here you have a stop where your guide will explain you the details of this fascinating church and where you will get the chance to have a break for a refreshing drink, while you admire the cathedral.
Alternatively you can choose the option to enter the Sagrada Familia. This option includes skip the line tickets therefore you will avoid the long queues. Visiting the cathedral you have enough time to study the inner and outer part and you will get detailed information about it, which is guaranteed by the audio guide that you can get at the entrance.
After the break you cycle on dedicated bike lanes through the chic Eixample, passing two of the most emblematic buildings, Casa Milá and Casa Batlló and then back to the Gothic Quarter.
On this tour you will hear anecdotes from Gaudís life. We will inform you so that you can perceive a deeper understanding of his fantastic architecture and gain an idea of how his four big passions influenced his style.
When the tour has concluded, we hope that we will have given you a feeling of not just having met the Master from the perspective of an extraordinary architect, but as well, as the sensitive artist that he was.
What is included?
- Your guide, a true Barcelona expert!
- eBike, with lock and helmet upon request
- Visits to the Gothic Quarter, Eixample, Parc de la Ciutadella, and more!
- Optional: entrance to Sagrada Familia
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
- Show it at the meeting point at Carrer de Montsió, 10 (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!