Figueres, Dali & Girona Bus Tour
Discover northern Catalonia, the home of Salvador Dalí – where the Pyrenees touch the Mediterranean Sea. Treat yourself to a trip to two capitals of Catalan culture – Girona & Figueres. Explore the old towns and Catalonia's most-visited museum, the Teatre-Museu Dali on this great bus tour.
Explore the old Roman settlement of Girona on a walking tour of the historic centre. Stroll through the best-preserved Jewish quarter in Europe.
In Figueres you will get in touch with the fascinating world of Salvador Dalí. Almost completely created by Dalí himself, the Teatre-Museu Dalí is undoubtedly the worlds best and largest collection of surrealism in the world.
8.30h Departure from Barcelona
10.00h Arrival in Girona
10.30h Guided walking tour in Girona
14.00h Departure from Girona
15.00h Admission to Teatre-Museu Dalí
18.00h Departure from Figueres
20.00h Arrival in Barcelona.
You can also get a 10 different languages audio guide: Catalan, Spanish, English, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch.
What is included?
- Guided tour of Girona.
- Orientation tour to the Dali Museum.
- Free admission to the Teatre-Museu Dali and “Dali Joies” in Figueres.
- Discounts at museums, places of interest, shops and restaurants.
- Languages: English, Spanish and Catalan
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
(Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point Placa Catalunya/Passeig de Gracia (more details on your voucher). Please be there 20 minutes before departure time.
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!