Easy Montserrat Tour
Come & join us on this easy half day tour to Montserrat. Book NOW to get a 10% discount on this great excursion from Barcelona.
Get away from the noise of the city and ride the train to the top of then Montserrat mountains. You’ll be able to see the beauty of these mystical mountains while being captivated by the delightful voices of the boys’ choir, the Escolania de Montserrat.
The beautiful landscape of the Montserrat mountains isn’t far from Barcelona. Breath taking views await you when you take a ride on the rack railway.
Once you’ve arrived, you’ll be able to enjoy a full guided tour which will take you to the Benedictine Monastery and the statue of the Virgin of Montserrat, popularly known as the Moreneta, or Black Madonna. During your visit you’ll be serenaded by the magical voices of the world-renowned boys’ choir, the Escolania de Montserrat.
What is included?
- Travel on a fully equipped bus.
- Complete guide with detailed information about Montserrat and the sights to visit.
- Travel on the rack railway to the top of Montserrat.
- Recital of the hymn to the Virgin, the Virolai, and the Salve, sung by the Escolania de Montserrat.
- Discounts at shops and restaurants.
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
(Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point Plaza Catalunya. Please be there 20 minutes before tour departure.
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!