Cathedral of the Sea Walking Tour
Enjoy a comprehensive walking tour taking in various sights displaying a great amount of history and culture along the way.
“From the top of Collserola Mountain, on the old Roman road that connected the northern city Ampurias with the southern Tarragona, Bernat discovered for the first time the freedom and the immensity of the sea! He has never imagined something that has no end.”
14th Century: the city of Barcelona was a prosperous city and had grown towards the shore. The humble new district of fishermen decided to build, with their own money and efforts, the greatest temple that had ever existed: Santa Maria del Mar.
What is included?
- A knowledgable, local guide who speaks English and Spanish (other languages on request)
- See amazing sights of the Gothic Neighborhood like:
- Plaça Nova
- Bisbe street
- Sant Jaume Square
- Pl. del Rei
- Pl. del Blat
- Pl. de la Llana
- Argenteria street
- Canvis Vells
- Consolat de Mar
- Pla de Palau
- Santa Maria del Mar
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
- Show it at the meeting point close to Las Ramblas (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!
Customer Reviews (0)
Hipster Bar CrawlDuration: 3h30From: 25,00€ Book Now
Steel Donkey Bike Tour
Experience a tour that will show you the real local aspects of Barcelona and allow you to get a real feel for the city!Duration: 4hFrom: 35,00€ Book Now
Gaudi and Sagrada Familia TourDuration: Start time 15.15h - Finish time 17.45hFrom: 46,00€ Book Now