Casa de les Punxes
Enjoy the visit of the House of Spikes thanks to our Skip the Line ticket! You’re not on holiday to waste time in queues. Avoid them, the beautiful Casa Terradas is waiting for you!
The House of Spikes, better known with its original catalan name as “Casa de les Punxes” and also Casa Terradas, is a marvellous building and a must-see of Barcelona if you want to discover one of the most important trait of the catalan culture: the legend of the dragon slayer Saint George or, as catalans call him, Sant Jordi.
Visit Les Punxes
The audio guided visit will take you to an immersive tour through the first floor, where you will revive Sant Jordi’s legend, as well as discover the history of Casa de les Punxes. The visit will continue on the roof to unveil the life and work of its architect, Puig i Cadafalch, and enjoy the architectural masterpiece.
Visit Les Punxes Plus
You will have access to exclusive sites with the guided visit. The tour will start on the outside, where our specialized guide will unveil the history of Casa de les Punxes, and highlight the architectonic and iconographic details of the art nouveau genius Puig I Cadafalch. The visit will proceed to the rooftop, where you will discover its incredible Punxes (spikes), at the same time as you explore the life and work of its architect. It finishes on the first floor with an immersive visit to revive the Legend of Sant Jordi.
Les Punxes Exclusive
The Exclusive Visit, which takes place at night, is an invaluable insight into Casa de les Punxes, where you will discover the history of the house, as well as access the hidden spots with one of our guides. At the end of the visit you will have time to enjoy the roof with a glass of cava, while learning about Puig i Cadafalch, the architect of this monument.
What is included?
- Entrance to la Casa de Las Punxes
- The audio guide is included in the price and it is offered in ten languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, and Catalan.
- For Plus and Exclusive guests: a local tourguide speaking Catalan, Spanish and English, other languages are available under request, and a visit to other levels of the house
- For Exclusive tour guests: a glass of cava
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
- Show it at the meeting point (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!