Bus Tour Sagrada Familia & Park Guell
Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to explore.
Don’t miss the Park Guell Tour: it will really surprise you! You will not find any park like this one in the world! This architectural marvel, created in the middle of nature by Antoni Gaudi, was commissioned by Count Güell, who wanted him to design an elegant estate with family homes. Today it is a public park and it belongs to the city’s heritage.
It has been declared one of UNESCO’s World heritage sites and is just another marvel that awaits you on your visit to Barcelona.
When you go to Park Güell, you should enter by the big staircase dominated by the dragon decorated with mosaic of ceramic tiles, the Catalan style known as “trencadís”. This dragon is one of the most characteristic images of Barcelona. The park is arranged around a large central square bordered by a snaking, “trencadís”-covered bench. Below the square, the roof is supported by 86 Doric columns, like trees, with paths between them, and viaducts on sloping columns: Gaudis work, like no other, unites nature and architecture.
On the Sagrada Familia Tour we will allow you to get to know one of the Antoni Gaudi’s treasures.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. We will visit the astonishing interior of this church, where vaults reach seventy meters. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism.
We will also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day.
The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudi’s life and career.
What is included?
- Fully airconditioned and equipped bus or mini-coach, depending on the group size
- Visit to the Sagrada Familia Basilica
- Visit to the Sagrada Familia museum
- Visit to Parc Guell
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email. (Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point close to Plaça de la Sagrada Familia, 15 minutes before the lsited start time (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!