Best of Barcelona Pass
The all-in-one solution for your stay in Barcelona. Free public transport plus skip the line admission to the best attractions – great savings, total control of costs – all out of one hand.
The pass is valid for 3, 4 or 5 days, counted by hours from first use! So enjoy 72h, 96h or 120h of Barcelona with no limits.
Pick up your pass on the airport and get to the city in 30min with the airport metro or airport train. Afterwards enjoy free public transport in Barcelona with unlimited use of buses, metro and trains in the whole city area.
During your stay you will have a skip-the-line access to Barcelona’s most important attractions:
- The most important city icon, Gaudi’s still unfinished cathedral of Sagrada Familia (please indicate your preferred time and day of visit in the booking process.)
- Fairy-tale Park Guell, the architectural master piece on the slopes of the mountain. One of the top photo spots of Barcelona on its terrace with the beautifully swung benches and incredible views over the city up to the sea.
- Take a 45min boat tour of the port of Barcelona, from the old port along the cruise harbour, to the Mediteranean Sea.
- Arts history at its best in the Picasso Museum of Barcelona. Spain’s most famous painter lived in Barcelona during his so-called blue period.
- Deep-dive into Spanish culture with a Flamenco show in Barcelona’s famous Flamenco Palace – incl. Flamenco Experience, a 30min interactive introduction to the roots and the steps of Spain’s most famous dance.
Here is a list with all further free admissions and discounts included in the Best of Barcelona Pass:
What is included?
- TOP ICON OF THE CITY: SAGRADA FAMILIA with SKIP THE LINE Admission
- BEST of GAUDI: PARK GUELL with SKIP THE LINE Admission
- BEST on the WATER: Barcelona Harbour Boat Cruise
- BEST of ARTS: PICASSO MUSEUM with SKIP THE LINE Admission
- BEST of SPANISH CULTURE: FLAMENCO SHOW at Flamenco Palace incl. Flamenco Experience
- Free city transport: Metro, tram, day buses, FGC (Catalan railways), RENFE (Spanish railways, zone 1).
- Free airport transfer: Get to city and back with the airport metro or airport train.
- SKIP THE LINE access to all 23 free museums and attactions mentioned in the booklet
- Information Guide in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German and Italian.
- Cut-out coupons for free offers
- A general city map + metro network map
- Huge discounts in museums, culture venues, leisure attractions, night-time venues, entertainment, shops, restaurants and other services throughout the city.
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email. (Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Please print it and exchange it in any of the official Barcelona tourist offices (Exact details on your voucher)
- Free cancellation until 14 days before start date. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!