Prices & Options
|Children (0-17 years)||135,00€|
We will start our small group tour with a drive up the famous mountain of Montjuic, which offers excellent views over the city and which was the main site of the 1992 Olympic games.
After a brief stop at the terrasse of the Catalunya National Art Museum (MNAC) we will make our way down to Placa Espanya and past the Modernist buildings of the Eixample area.
Our drive to the iconic Sagrada Famlia will take us up Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona’s most expensive boulevard and the setting of two of Barcelonas most talked about Gaudi buildings: La Pedrera and Casa Batllo.
Before arriving at the Sagrada Família, we will stop at the Hospital de Sant pau I de Santes Creus, built between 1901 and 1930. Well away from the tourist route, this hospital has been declared a ‘UNESCO World Heritage Site’ and is one of the greatest symbols of the Modernist Architecture in Barcelona.
Finally, we will arrive at Sagrada Família, stopping there for a guided visit inside the basilica. Our Skip the Line policy means there will be no NO QUEUES! For many, this is the highlight of their Barcelona experience.
The group will then head to the oldest part of Barcelona, the Barrio Gotico, which until the end of the 19th century was still surrounded by medieval walls.
Here, we will get off the bus and enjoy a stroll through the narrow winding streets of the historic heart of Barcelona.
At the start of our short walk through the historic streets of Barcelona, we will stop for brief tour of one of Barcelona’s most traditional indoor food markets: Mercat de Santa Caterina.
From there, we will travel back in time, going from the Roman era through to the early Middle Ages, when the Catalan counts were controlling the Mediterranean sea and Barcelona was the capital of an empire.
During this part of the tour, we will also visit the Jewish Quarter, the Royal palace, the original 2000 year old Roman Temple and parts of the Cathedral.
The final part before the lunch break takes us to the Born district and the magnificent Santa Maria del Mar cathedral – one of the most beautiful churches in Barcelona.
After the visit, your guide will be more than happy to point out a variety of restaurants and tapas bars suitable for lunch.
Right after lunch, we will head straight up to Park Guell, the famous city garden designed by Anton Gaudi. Our guide will lead the group down through the park explaining the garden concept and introducing you to some of Gaudis most bizarre creations.
From the Park our bus will take us through the traditional Catalan neighborhood of Gracia to one of the most famous Gaudi buildings of all: La Pedrera. We will have an hour here to explore the monument. Thanks to our Skip the Line policy there will be no waiting in the queues!
After the visit, our tour will end here at around 4pm. There is the Diagonal metro stop (L4 & L5) just in front of the building. But most travellers usually prefer to stroll down the impressive boulevard of Passeig de Gracia towards Placa Catalunya.
What is included?
- Transport in a small mini-coach with full air conditioning
- See the best of Barcelona in one day!
- Professional, English speaking guide
- Fast track admission to all attractions, like:
- 1992 Olympic sites and mountain of Montjuic
- Terrasse of MNAC overlooking Placa Espanya
- Modernist buildings in Eixample quarter
- Visit to Sagrada Familia
- Gothic Quarter with visits to Gothic Cathedral, Roman ruins, Jewish Quarter & Royal palace
- Born district and visit to cathedral of Santa Maria del Mar
- Lunch break (at own expense)
- Walking tour of Park Guell
- Visit to Gaudi’s La Pedrera
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email. (Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point at Palau de la Musica, 10 minutes before departure (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!