Barcelona Red Bus – City Tour
Enjoy seeing Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Camp Nou and all the other attractions! Discover Barcelona on your own pace in ONE or TWO Days with the Barcelona Red Bus Tour. The Touristic bus takes you on a sit back journey through the beautiful City. Book Online NOW and save 10% on the Red Bus Sightseeing Tour.
The red double-decker buses from Barcelona city tour offer an easy paced hop-on hop-off transport with electric roof and heating on both decks.
You can get on and off all day long, with the same ticket, you can change route and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones, in 12 different languages.
We present a map and guide with all the stops of each of the routes, and discounts for different establishments in the city.
Our new buses are adapted for people with limited mobility and have an electric roof for use in the event of rain; they are fitted with anatomical seats and heating on both decks.
They also have a stewardess aboard permanently.
Now there are 2 routes: East and West. The frequency of buses at the stops varies depending on the season (between 8 and 15 minutes) and each route takes approximately two hours.
After booking you will receive your ticket vouchers on your email-address. You can use them right away to board the bus on any of the stops along the route..
Route Map of Barcelona City Tour
For a detailed map of the routes and the sights and attractions along the way, please take a look below:
You prefer to save the map or print it? Use the Barcelona City Tour – Route Map (PDF-Download).
Children under 4 years are travelling for free!
The Barcelona City Tour hop on hop off buses operate on 2 routes, green and orange, all accessible with the same ticket. Please take a look on our map for the details.
The green route has got a slightly changed itinerary in winter (01/11 to the easter): Ciutadella-Zoo, Teatre Nacional-Auditori, Glòries-Torre Agbar. From the easter onwards the green route runs normally.
What is included?
- Information officer on every bus
- Headset for Audio-Guide on the bus
- Booklet for discounts on sights, attractions and restaurants along the way
- In summer, we recommend you to bring a bottle of water. Especially if you are traveling for a while on the sunny upper deck.
- To get the 10% discount you will have to book online in advance!
- Three wonderful routes to take you around all of Barcelona!
- Discount pamphlet
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
- Show it at the meeting point. With the printed ticket voucher you can board the bus on any stop during the routes. If you have got the voucher on your mobile phone, please exchange it at the office (more details on the voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!