Barcelona Private City Tour
Explore Barcelona on a private tour – 100% customized to your wishes and your timing. Choose from our sample itineraries or decide what you want to see on the go.
We offer various tour options in and around Barcelona.
We do all the tours in a modern and air-conditioned 7-seater Mercedes Viano, even if you are only 2 people. The reason is that in a van you sit higher and with more comfort for a much better tour experience.
DRIVER GUIDED PRIVATE CITY TOUR
Your driver will be english and spanish speaking (other languages on request). He will explain you about the city and the sights along the way. However, he has to stay with the car when you decide to get off.
PRIVATE CITY TOUR WITH LOCAL GUIDE
You will not only be accompanied by the driver but also by one of our local guides that will give you interesting information and facts about Barcelona as they have a huge spectrum of knowledge about all the things that make the beautiful city of Barcelona a special place. The guide will also accompany you to any attraction you would like to see.
Please also keep in mind that the separate guide will occupy a seat in the car.
This tour can start or end at any place in the city, including the cruise terminal or the airport. Many travelers are booking it right away as a welcome tour on arrival to Barcelona, starting from the airport and finishing at their hotel.
What is included?
- Knowledgable, local guide who speaks your native language
- Fully equipped transport, with air conditioning
- Airport – Plaza Espanya – 1992 Olympic Facilities – Montjuic Castle – Olympic Harbour and beach promenade – Sagrada Familia – Gaudi’s Casa Batlló & La Pedrera on Passeig de Gracia – Cruise Terminal
- Cruise Terminal – 1992 Olympic Facilities – Terrasse of MNAC – Park Güell – Sagrada Familia – Gaudi’s Casa Batlló & La Pedrera on Passeig de Gracia – Your Hotel/Airport
- Of course, we will happily customize any tour to your individual requirements!
- If you are a larger group, if you would like to do a customized tour, or if you prefer another language, please just contact us.
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email. (Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it to your guide at the chosen meeting point (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!