Barcelona Helicopter, Land & Sea
Perhaps the best tour to see the Highlights of Barcelona in just half a day! Take a look at the City from 3 different angles: Air, Land & Sea. Start driving around the city in a luxurious open top mini bus, get on a thrilling helicopter ride and end your tour feeling the sea breeze tickling your face on a boat ride.
Open Top Luxury Van, Boat & Helicopter Tour
The experience starts in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, one of Barcelona’s most emblematic streets. This is the perfect starting point to admire Barcelona’s finest modernist buildings, gathered along this avenue. Accompanied by an official guide, learn all about the history of the city while strolling around La Pedrera, Casa Batlló or Casa Amatller.
Jump into an open top luxury minubus for a relaxed but amusing sightseeing ride to the Monumental – last bullfighting arena in operation in Catalonia – and the crowning jewel of Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia. Admire Gaudí’s best-known work and undisputed symbol of Barcelona. On the way back to Ciutadella, ride along Arc de Triomf, the gateway to the 1888 Universal Exhibition and full of symbolic decorative finishes.
But the best is still to come! Clearly, the ultimate way to admire Barcelona is from high above the sky. Upon arrival to the heliport, a thrilling helicopter flight along Barcelona’s coastline. View the city from a different angle. Enjoy the ride, as Barcelona reveals itself in total splendor under your feet.
To end a perfect morning, what about feeling the sea breeze on your face? Sail along the harbour of Barcelona on our beautiful boats. The sound of the engine marks the beginning of the adventure, it’s time to unwind. A bar is available on board, in case you want to sip a drink while sailing the Mediterranean waters.
After sailing, you will be dropped off at Columbus Monument, a central location convenient to continue your city exploration. Hope you enjoyed the ride!
What is included?
- Open Top Luxury Mini Bus (USB, WIFI, Leather Seats)
- 6 minutes helicopter flight
- Water-front boat trip (Eco boat or Goleta)
- Panoramic views of the Barcelona Skyline
- English speaking guide
- Maximum weight for the helicopter flight is 110 kilograms, in case of exceeding there is the need to get a second ticket
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
- Show it at the meeting point (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!