Barcelona Flamenco Show
Experience the fantastic spectacle of Flamenco in a typical Andalusian palace in the center of Barcelona.
Having its roots in Andalucia in the south of Spain, Flamenco nowadays is popular throughout the whole country. It consists of a combination of singing and dance. The music is played on a guitar and supported by the dancers who are clapping their hands.
Choose from our range of options to see the Flamenco show in the amphitheatre style of seating or combine it with a Paella Menu and the typical drink of Sangria while seating at a table on the ground floor next to the stage.
Currently Palacio del Flamenco is offering a show called El Duende del Palacio (The Goblin of the Palace) presented by a cast of 15 artists on stage.
Flamenco singers, dancers, guitar players and other musicians are offering a powerful staging and musical event.
A journey through different types of Flamenco provides the Flamenco lover with the opportunity to participate intensely in this art performance while the amateur audience will be able to enjoy a wonderful and unforgettable Flamenco night in Barcelona.
First show: dinner at 18.00 hrs, show at 18.25 hrs
Second show: dinner at 19.50 hrs, show at 20.15 hrs
Third show: dinner at 21.40 hrs, show at 22.30 hrs
What is included?
- Dinner, depending on option chosen
- Drinks, depending on option chosen
- Incredible Spanish Flamenco show, the best form of entertainment in the city!
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
- Show it at the meeting point at Flamenco Palace (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!