Prices & Options
|Children (9-15 years old)||20,00€|
This area has been settled by the Romans though most buildings you see today have been constructed in medieval times.
Later on the route will pass by the beach and then enter the 19th century neighborhood of Eixample with its famous modernism buildings.
During the tour you will make several stops which your guide will use to tell you about the sights and landmarks you are passing by.
In total you will cover some 10 km (6 miles). This bike tour is an excellent way to get to know the labyrinth of small lanes in the historic heart of Barcelona and to see the modern development of Barcelona in the last 150 years.
What is included?
- English-speaking guide.
- 1 bike per person.
- Bottle of water + drink on the beach.
- Basket for personal items.
- Helmets and child seats.
- Language: English
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email. (Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point near Placa Catalunya (more details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!